We hebben op diverse manieren de nodige gedrags- en hygiëneregels (COVID-19 Protocol) getroffen om de Internationale Mineralenbeurs in De Broodfabriek te kunnen organiseren en accommoderen. Dit protocol is akkoord bevonden door de veiligheidsregio.
Op deze pagina vindt u meer informatie over de maatregelen die De Broodfabriek neemt om de veiligheid van, en de 1,5 meter afstand onder, bezoekers, exposanten en medewerkers te kunnen waarborgen.
See below for the English version/translation
We have implemented the necessary behavioral and hygiene rules (COVID-19 Protocol) to be able to organize and accommodate the International Mineral Show at De Broodfabriek. This protocol has been approved by the regional government.
On this page you will find more information about the measures De Broodfabriek is taking to guarantee the safety of, and the 1.5 meters distance among, visitors, exhibitors and employees.
- Time blocks: The International Mineral Show is split into 2 time blocks per day. Time block A, 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM. Time block B, 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM.
- Maximum number of visitors per time block: The number of visitors per time block is limited in order to guarantee the 1.5 meter distance between each other.
- Ticket sales visitors: Ticket sales are only possible prior to the show and exclusively online. There is no possibility to buy a ticket on location at a cash desk.
- Health check: At the entrance of De Broodfabriek, everyone is informed of the applicable protocols, house rules and the health check. Visitors with health problems are requested to go home.
- Exhibition floor layout: The aisles between the exhibition stands are extra wide, so that there is enough space to pass each other.
- Setup stands: exhibitors are obliged to set up the stand in such a way that 1.5 distance with the visitor is guaranteed.
- Hygiene: The furniture and sanitary facilities are continuously cleaned. There are also sufficient disinfection pumps for cleaning the hands.
- COVID-19 Prevention Officer: Always follow the directions of the COVID-19 Prevention Officer, recognizable by a yellow / orange vest.